The Olive Tree Market is located in the heart of Ocean Beach :: 4805 Narragansett Avenue San Diego, CA 92107 619-224-0443
Find Us: Map | Facebook | Twitter | Our Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Snowed In


Sorry for not updating the new arrivals. I'm up to my neck in snow in N.Y. Flight got cancelled and I haven't left the house in three days. Good thing there are plenty of great beers here to keep me busy.
Beers I drank this weekend:
Brooklyn Brewery - Black OPS
Brooklyn Brewery - Black Chocolate Stout
Cigar City - Marshall Zhukov's Russian Imperial Stout
Goose Island - 2009 Bourbon County Stout(Growler Fill from Daves Cold Beer and Soda)
Real dark beers because it's real cold.
I will be flying home Wednesday and the tasting room will be open Thursday and Friday. Tasting Room will be closed Saturday the 1st.
Cheers,
Mike



No comments:

Post a Comment

Home | Beer & Wine Club | About Olive Tree | Wine | Beer | Meat | Cheese | Produce | Groceries | Deli | Bakery
Acknowledgements & Credits