The Olive Tree Market is located in the heart of Ocean Beach :: 4805 Narragansett Avenue San Diego, CA 92107 619-224-0443
Find Us: Map | Facebook | Twitter | Our Blog

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lost Abbey Veritas Release



I have to thank my good friend Matt Hanna and his sweet girlfriend for purchasing 2 bottles of 2007 Veritas for me. I woke up late and wasn't able to get up to the brewery until 9:45. Bad move. The doors opened at 10:00 a.m. By the time I got up to the front, they had already sold out. Luckily Matt was a lot closer to the front. 40 to 50 people had waited in line for over an hour to go home Veritasless. Fortunately there was plenty of Framboise De Amarosa, so no one went home empty handed. The release was very well organized. There was a Lost Abbey employee who kept giving updates every 10 minutes on how many bottles were left. That was much appreciated. It wasn't a total disappointment when they announced they were sold out. So, I have my two bottles and it's going to take a very special occasion for me to pop'm. Maybe you'll be there.

Cheers,
Mike


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home | Beer & Wine Club | About Olive Tree | Wine | Beer | Meat | Cheese | Produce | Groceries | Deli | Bakery
Acknowledgements & Credits