The Olive Tree Market is located in the heart of Ocean Beach :: 4805 Narragansett Avenue San Diego, CA 92107 619-224-0443
Find Us: Map | Facebook | Twitter | Our Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the Surf Gods for providing me with some amazing waves this week. Now I will thank the Beer Gods for providing this beer list:

Alaskan Brewing Co. - Barley Wine - 22oz
AleSmith Brewing Co. - Decadence 2009 - 750ml
Alpine Beer Company - Irish Red - 22oz
Alpine Beer Company - Nelson - 22oz
Ballast Point - Sea Monster Imperial Stout - 22oz
Ballast Point - Sculpin - 22oz
Deschutes Brewery - Hop Henge Experimental I.P.A - 22oz
Hair of the Dog - Fred From the Wood - 12oz
Lagunitas - Hairy Eyeball Ale - 12oz

I'll be heading up to the Bruery for the Reserve Society Initiation Celebration. Gonna get me some some Oude Tart. Hope to see some of you there. I'm in the early session.

Cheers,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home | Beer & Wine Club | About Olive Tree | Wine | Beer | Meat | Cheese | Produce | Groceries | Deli | Bakery
Acknowledgements & Credits