The Olive Tree Market is located in the heart of Ocean Beach :: 4805 Narragansett Avenue San Diego, CA 92107 619-224-0443
Find Us: Map | Facebook | Twitter | Our Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2009



Deschutes Brewery - Mirror Mirror - 22oz
American Barleywine - 11%
Oregon, U.S
Commercial Description:
Mirror Mirror, the flavorful brew that officially kicked off our Reserve Series back in 2006, is returning to store shelves due to popular demand by both our brewers and our fans. Mirror Mirror is an inspired version of the brewery’s flagship, Mirror Pond Pale Ale, which has been doubled up to barley wine strength – yielding a rich malt base with hints of raisin and oak tinged with the slightest citrus hop aroma.
Will edit with my own note at a later time.
Deschutes Brewery - Red Chair - 22oz
I.P.A - 6.5%
Oregon, U.S
One of the Bond Series. Very, Very mild I.P.A. Light reddish color. Easy drinking. I think I've been drinking too many San Diego I.P.A's lately. Descent I.P.A, but I'll take a Hop Henge or a Hop Trip over this one. Worth a sample though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home | Beer & Wine Club | About Olive Tree | Wine | Beer | Meat | Cheese | Produce | Groceries | Deli | Bakery
Acknowledgements & Credits